250 923 6273
HiEx TeleBlaster II
Hiex Teleblaster II is an intelligent and discrete 2-way VHF or UHF telemetrey blast initiation system intended for commercial blasting operations.
The radio system's signal is digitally encoded(addressed). The latest microprocessor and message encoding/validation technology has been combined to provide a safe, reliable, accurate and compact remote blast initioation device.
email your questions or order
A SAFER SYSTEM
need for safety fuse and its inherent complications.
not tethered to blast by shooting line or nonel lead-in line that is
often too short.
stand off distances - up to 5 kilometer (not dependent on line of sight).
blast initiation with test and abort and automatic shutdown functions.
has superior control when working in areas with frequent air, marine,
and other radio equipped traffic or personnel.
status confirmation to blaster
transmissions at 4 levels to prevent accidental initiation.
instructions and operating procedures.
communication cuts down on lost productivity and time when locating
and moving workers away from the blast zone.
- More efficient guarding and control of blast zones, and Blaster can guard a position.
- Speeds up drill/blast cycles for continuous operations.
- Requires much less time and cost in layout of expensive lead-in line for the blaster to be in a safe position.
is free to initiate from guard position or vantage point.
- Eliminates "burn time" concerns of safety fuse assemblies.
- Built-in retreat timer with audible confirmation for blaster to move clear of the blast zone.
in durable case, built for working in tough environments.
HiEx Dry Sticks are used for de-watering small diameter bore holes up to 14 feet deep; helps increase the use of AnFo products.
- Reduces explosives costs.
Back to Top